Thursday, November 17, 2011

Project # 10

My PLN on Symbaloo


For my PLN i used the site Symbaloo.  It reminds me of the bookmark tool on most web browsers.  I think it is extremely convenient and helps me link up very fast to the websites I use most often, both educational and personal.  I have added the teachers blogs that I have commented on so far this year as well as some of our classmates.  I have also connected my Twitter and Facebook so the teachers I follow on those sites I am more connected to as well.  I also added our class blog and some of the teachers that we watched videos on this semester like Sir Ken Robinson.

1 comment:

  1. David, I really liked the layout of your PLN. I also am impressed with all of the different accounts you have connected to this PLN.
    Keep up the quality work

    Keith Tardibuono

    ReplyDelete