Sunday, November 6, 2011

October C4K

Pile of Books

The first week of this month I left on comment for Ashira on classroom 320's blog page.  I told her that I went to school at South but was actually from the state of New York.  I told her about Niagara Falls and how it is one of the seven natural wonders of the world.

The first blog I commented on in Mrs. Gregory's class was Cayla's blog.  This was the blog I was assigned to.  Her blog was very personal and she had just started with it.  She talked about herself and her the things she liked and didn't like.  I commented on Bryce's blog also.  The random name generator gave me his name.  He talked about what they were learning in science which was emotion.  Mrs. Gregory had a great class blog!

This week I commented on Mrs. Bark's blog post about gravity.  Her students had some fun questions about how astronauts do certain things in outer space without gravity.  They stringed together videos that answered questions like how to astronauts eat and go to the bathroom in space.  It  was a great video and a very fun post to comment on.

The last week I commented on Mr. McCafferty's class blog on his post regarding his classes short stories.  His class wrote short stories about grave robbers and he posted the stories in a book that you could read on the screen.   It was one of the coolest ways I've seen the blog used to show class work.  The stories had cool backgrounds and each one was very unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment