Sunday, October 2, 2011

September C4K

Kids learning how to blog

I commented on Justin's blog. His teacher had the class make a personal history museum. Each kid brought in items from home that they wanted to put into the class museum. Justin brought in items like baseball cards and old toys. I told Justin that I was majoring in history here at South and how important I thought understanding history is. I think it is the key to succesfully planning for the future.

I commented on Racheal's blog.  She had talked about a recent cross country meet that her class had taken part in.  They were all very excited for the meet and had a blast during the actual event.  I commented on the event and told her that I thought it was great that her and her friends were participating in it.  It is great to have young people active and enjoying the activity because our country seriously lacks that today I believe.

I commented on Dani's blog in the last week of September.  Dani had multiple short posts about books she was currently reading.  Her posts were like mini book reports to gather feedback about what other classmates and people thought about the books she was reading.  I think this is a great example of how to use the class blog to enhance the classroom material.  The students have access to the opinions of their classmates and can engage in intellectual discussion through their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Great job David! I can see that you have competed the assignment.

    Keep up the good work,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete