Sunday, October 9, 2011

C4T #2

Student's in Mr. Hobson's Class

I commented on Tom Hobson's blog.  Mr. Hobson is an art teacher who recently moved schools and adjusting to the new environment. The post I commented on first showed many of his students art pieces which were really fun to look at.  He is encouraging these students to use their creativity and finds good work in every kids work.  I think it is important that he is encouraging these young students creativity and pushing them to keep trying new things.

 The second post I commented on dealt with extroverted versus introverted personalities. Hobson states that the two are often used to mean outgoing and shy, respectively, but that is not what they actually mean. He says that extroverted people gain energy from being with many people and introverted people gain energy from being alone or in groups. Most people state that I am extroverted because I love interacting and being around other people, but I am most happy when I am with close friends and family. I value alone time and feel most comfortable when I am around the people closest to me. Hobson also states that your personality can have both extroverted and introverted characteristics, they just express themselves in different situations.

1 comment:

  1. Hey David,

    It has been a couple of years sense I have learned about the extroverted and introverted personalities. This is useful to know when you are starting to get to know your students for the first time.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete