Wednesday, September 7, 2011

C4T #1

http://www.angelamaiers.com/2011/08/5-ways-to-tweet-like-a-champion.html

Angela Maiers wrote about the benefits of using Twitter in the professional field. She states that despite the many skeptics, Twitter can be used as a productive and valuable resource. I told her that I am one of those skeptics but am finally trying out Twitter because of EDM310.

The second post that I commented on talked about the power of noticing people, especially students. She cited this as a cause for why social media has exploded in recent years, especially Twitter. Social media offers people a continual opportunity to be in contact and to be noticed by their peers. I read a few more of her posts and I highly recommend this blog to anyone who wants to engage in some very interesting topics. They are very well written and really make you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment